Having problems with your refrigerator entails having to deal with warm drinking water and perhaps some spoilt excess food because you will have no unit to keep it cold and fresh. Indeed, refrigerator repair is very important and that is why the San Antonio Appliance Pros is ready to be of service for all your refrigerator repair needs.
There several reasons why your refrigerator unit may have malfunctioned. You do not need to worry about determining the root cause of the problem because our technicians here are very much equipped to be able to diagnose the cause of the malfunction and they are definitely capable of repairing your unit at a very effective manner. We know that having your refrigerator repaired is a priority because we realize that it is among the most widely used appliance in most homes. Once your refrigerator bugs down, our daily grind may be hampered because we have become fairly dependent on our refrigerator that without it we cannot also function properly. Therefore, we make it a point to provide a Same Day Service as much as possible so that you can make use of your unit immediately unless the damage is huge and needs a longer time to repair.
Common Refrigerator Issues and Problems
– Refrigerator is always fully packed.
– Unusual noise coming from the refrigerator
– The refrigerator unit leaks
– Damaged wires and cables
– The exterior of the refrigerator is sweating
– The unit’s insulation system is not working.
– Clogged condenser coils
– The thermostat is not functioning well.
– Refrigerator does not keep the items inside cool.
– Too much buildup of frost
– Faulty indicator light
– Beat up refrigerator unit
– Strange noise can be heard from the refrigerator
– The compressor is malfunctioning.
– Worn out door seals
– The fridge’s temperature has become warm
Refrigerator Brands We Service
- GE Monogram
- GE Profile
- Magic Chef